of the mobile application Live Without Bullying
1. The mobile application Live Without Bullying.com has been created in the framework of a broader longitudinal project, run by KMOP for the prevention and combating of school and cyber bullying.
2. It is a non-profit initiative and supported financially only by KMOP. Only in cases of big dissemination events the project is supported by a number of private donors.
3. The application addresses to two groups of beneficiaries:
a. Children and adolescents that are involved in incidents of bullying at school or other places and are interested to learn more about ways of prevention, or want to receive help and counseling themselves
b. Educators and parents whose pupils/children are perpetrators/victims of bullying and are interested to support their pupils/children
4. The beneficiaries, according to their age or their interests, have private access to the following basic areas of the application:
a. Children and adolescents: The chat area, where they can discuss about problems they face via private chat, with someone from the volunteer professional psychologists -who have received special training by KMOP, so as to become digital counselors for combatting bullying. The private chats of the children are recorded by KMOP for two reasons: First, so as the senior psychologist who supervises, to be able to assist or correct the digital counselor in cases that this is considered necessary and second to be able to assist and guide the counselor in cases of great emergency for intervention by another authority.
b. Parents and educators: In the chat area, where parents and educators can send a message related to the problems they face and receive the answer of the digital counselor of LWB, with whom they can chat privately, as many times they wish in order to find solutions to their problems. In this case also there is a senior psychologist supervising all chats, so as to be able to give special assistance to the counselor when necessary.
The counselors answering in the area of the adults have received additional training specifically regarding adult training.
5. The application Live Without Bullying, is a means of counseling the beneficiaries on the issue of combating bullying, however it by no means substitutes the live -face to face- counseling, which in some cases is considered necessary, e.g in extreme cases of bullying
6. The adult users of the application are totally responsible for their own actions beyond their private chats in the LWB application and in the case of non-adult users, the responsibility of actions -other than the digital chats- belongs to their parents/carers. The moderators and psychologists of the digital LWB application in no case can be considered responsible for the actions of the users which are not totally relevant with the counseling section of the LWB application